Say goodbye to clogged drains, defective water heaters, and annoying pipe leaks. At Bedell Home Services, we provide top-notch plumbing service solutions to homeowners in and around Greenfield, IN. Whether you need clogged drain repair or a total re-piping project, we are here for you.
You can reach out to our residential plumbing contractor team for among other plumbing services:
- Routine and emergency plumbing repair
- Electric and gas water heater installation
- Plumbing maintenance
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Whole-home re-piping
- Sump pump installation
- Water softener systems
- Septic and sewer services
- Drain cleaning and clog removal
Check out our latest customer reviews to see what other Greenfield home and business owners have to say about our plumbing services.
Common Plumbing Emergencies Every Homeowner Should Know About
If you familiarize yourself with the most common plumbing emergencies, you can create a simple plan that will help your family get through these issues quickly and efficiently. Not all plumbing emergencies are preventable, but we can help equip you with the knowledge needed to mitigate damages if these issues surface.
The most common plumbing emergencies we see here in Greenfield include:
- Gas Leaks: If you suspect a gas leak, turn off the gas main, open the windows to let fresh air in, evacuate the premises, and call our professional 24-hour plumbers for assistance.
- Burst Pipes: Our emergency plumbing repair team receives multiple burst pipe repair requests every winter. Ice tends to expand and block water from flowing through the pipes properly, which puts unnecessary stress on the pipes and leaves them prone to ruptures.
- Pipe Leaks: Even small, pinhole-sized leaks can cause severe, long-term damage, including flooding, foundation cracks, or mold buildup over time.
What to Expect from Routine Water Heater Maintenance Checkups
Routine maintenance plays a crucial role in keeping your water heater in top condition all year round. These checkups allow our team to uncover and fix the issues right from the get-go.
First, we’ll check for visible defects and address any damage, no matter how minor. Next, our specialists will clean the entire system. You need to replace your filters and drain the basin at least twice a year. Otherwise, the accumulated dirt and deposits may clog your unit.
Our water heater maintenance services cover all aspects of system care to ensure efficient, safe operation while extending your unit's useful life.
Check out our coupons and discounts page to save on your next plumbing repair or replacement service.
Why You Need a Professional Drain Cleaning Company
When it comes to clogged drains, homeowners often try to go the DIY route, but clearing blockages with a plunger only serves as a short-term solution. Store-bought drain cleaners are even worse as they may actually damage your pipes.
If you want clear, fully functional drain lines, reach out to our team at Bedell Home Services. Our drain cleaning specialists will do a full-scale inspection to troubleshoot any problems with your underground sewer and drain line. We want to ensure you won’t have problems again in the future.