Maintaining good indoor air quality and the efficiency of your heating and cooling system starts with a clean HVAC unit. This system distributes temperature-controlled air throughout your home, which means it can spread dust and allergens, as well.
If you want to rid your indoor air of harmful contaminants, reach out to our team at Bedell Home Services. We’re a family-owned and operated company and have provided quality air cleaning solutions in Carmel, IN, and elsewhere in the Indianapolis area for over three decades.
Our specialists can address your household’s specific air filtration needs. Whether you need an independent UV air sanitizer or a whole-home air filtration system, our team has you covered.
Upgrade your HVAC system with a smart thermostat for better control over your indoor air temperature.
Advantages of Getting an Air Cleaner
You can choose between an independent or whole-home air cleaner. The latter resides in your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC ductwork, while the former functions as a standalone device.
Having an air purifier filter your indoor air yields several benefits, including:
- Overall cleaner, safer indoor air
- Odor reduction
- Better humidity level control
- Filtration of particles like pet dander, cigarette smoke, and pollen
- Elimination of germs, bacteria, and allergens
Finding the Right Air Filtration System for Your Home
Most modern air filters use the following air filtration technology:
- UV air purifiers produce invisible, short-wave ultraviolet light that effectively eliminates disease-causing bacteria and microorganisms in your indoor air.
- Carbon filters do an excellent job of keeping your indoor living space fresh and free of unpleasant odors.
- HEPA air purifiers have a fine mesh that filters out contaminants like pet dander, pollen, debris, and mold, among other solid particles. These mechanical filters work well with other filtration technologies.
- Ionic filters attract airborne particles with positive ions, such as allergens and dust, by producing negative ions.
If you still have questions about your options, feel free to give us a call. We can guide you through the best air cleaner systems, explain the different features they offer, and help determine which would work best for your household.
Carmel’s Best Air Cleaning and Filtration Services
For top-notch indoor air quality services in the Indianapolis area, turn to our specialists at Bedell Home Services. We install a wide range of high-efficiency electrostatic filter systems from popular HVAC manufacturers like Lennox, Heil, Goodman, and Daikin. You can count on us for the air cleaner your family needs to enjoy safe, filtered indoor air.
Apart from installation services, we also offer routine maintenance and emergency repairs. We have the skills, training, and equipment to work on any air cleaner brand or system type.