Spot the Early Warning Signs of Slab Leaks
Slab leaks can remain unnoticed for years if you don’t keep an eye out for the symptoms. Our technicians will be happy to investigate the situation if you detect any of these problems:
- Hairline cracks in your foundation
- Pooling water with no visible source
- Damp or discolored floor coverings
- Musty smell or mold
- Sounds of running water despite having no taps open
- Higher water bills without increased usage
The moment you notice any of the above, contact us immediately. We equip our plumbers with the latest home foundation leak detection tools to trace the source of the leak in a fast and minimally invasive way.
Unique Solutions that Tackle the Root of the Problem
Damaged pipes can stem from different sources, and each scenario requires a specific fix to prevent slab leaks from happening again in the future. Some factors that can create problems with your foundation’s plumbing include:
- Outdated pipes and connections: Over time, your water and sewage lines will naturally wear thin and eventually leak. If you have PVC pipes that are over 45 years old or metal ones that are over 80 years old, give us a call.
- Defective pipework: Improperly installed plumbing hastens wear and tear, which leads to costly problems like slab leaks.
- Botched slab foundations: When builders don’t correctly set your foundation, pressure can build up on your plumbing system and eventually damage it.
If you suspect that you have a leak in another area of your property, our plumbers can repair or replace your pipes and return your plumbing’s functionality.
Choose Us for Exceptional Foundation Leak Repair in Carmel
We’re a family-owned and operated company and have served Carmel, Indianapolis, and the surrounding area for over 33 years. Rest assured that you can trust us to handle any plumbing emergency. Whatever the job, our experts will arrive at your property fast and fix the issue as quickly as possible.