With the extreme temperatures we see here in the Indianapolis area, you need a reliable HVAC system that can keep your home at the perfect temperature. We can help with that! At Bedell Home Services, we provide a comprehensive range of professional heating and air conditioning services in Greenfield, IN, and the surrounding areas, including, among others:
- Heater and air conditioning installation
- Routine and emergency HVAC repair
- Heat pump services
- Evaporator coil leak detection
- Freon recharges
- Ductwork repair and sealing
- Air conditioner maintenance and furnace tune-ups
- Filter replacement
We’re a family-owned and -operated company with a commitment to superior customer service. We provide fast, professional heating and air conditioning services at fair rates.
Check out our latest customer reviews to see what other Greenfield home and business owners have to say about our HVAC services.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your AC or Heating System?
It’s never a good idea to delay replacing your heating and cooling system to save money. Yes, AC and furnace installation does come with higher costs than repairs, but using old, defective appliances can put your family at risk.
Freon and gas leaks, carbon monoxide, and electrical shorts are all more common in older units. You can’t put a price on safety. Plus, damaged equipment will cost you more to run and maintain. In a worst-case scenario, you might find yourself spending hundreds every month between increased utility bills and emergency furnace and AC repair.
As a general rule, consider getting a new AC or furnace if your unit:
- No longer distributes temperature-controlled air evenly throughout your indoor space
- Was installed more than 10 years ago
- Frequently breaks down, short-cycles, or leaks
- Experiences a major component failure
- Uses too much fuel or electricity to function
We offer both ductless and central heating and air conditioning installation, whether for new construction or replacement projects. Our team only uses equipment and parts from the best brands in the industry. That way, you can count on results that last.
Air Conditioner and Furnace Repair: Common Issues to Watch Out For
Prompt repairs play a crucial role in maintaining the overall quality of your heating and air conditioning system. Even minor issues can degenerate into severe, expensive complications if left unaddressed. To prevent full system failures and the need for premature replacement, call us at the first sign of a problem.
Some of the most common heater and air conditioning problems we see here in Greenfield include:
- Uneven air distribution or poor airflow
- Visible signs of deterioration on the unit or ductwork
- Ductwork, refrigerant, or gas leaks
- Lack of control over temperature
- Unpleasant odors coming from the vents or ducts
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Short cycling
- Mold buildup and water damage
If your unit stops working entirely or the damage could be dangerous, you can also count on us for fast, effective 24-hour heating repair and AC services.
Do you want to learn more about us? Meet the faces behind our family-owned and -operated company.
Choose the Best Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors in Greenfield
At Bedell Home Services, our technicians will go above and beyond to make your experience with us a pleasant one through:
- Versatile Services: Our licensed specialists have the training and equipment to repair and maintain any heater or air conditioner brand.
- Quality Products: We only install high-grade, heavy-duty units from reputable, globally renowned HVAC manufacturers like Lennox, Daikin, Heil, and Goodman.
- Courteous Staff: Our personable staff will enthusiastically address all your queries, concerns, and suggestions. Feel free to share anything with us.