At Bedell Home Services, we provide a wide range of plumbing service solutions to homeowners in the Geist, IN, area. Whether you need minor leak repairs or a total repiping project, our residential plumbing contractors have you covered.
We're a family-owned company with over 30 years of experience. We understand just how much hassle plumbing emergencies can be. That's why our team is standing by 24 hours a day to provide emergency plumbing services. We can handle all your plumbing needs, including:
- Clogged drain repair and drain cleaning
- Electric and gas water heater installation and repair
- Plumbing maintenance
- Sewer line and water line repairs
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Sump pump service
- Sewer and septic services
- Water softener systems
Check out our customer reviews to see why the good people of Geist continue to trust us for reliable plumbing services.
When Should You Call for Emergency Plumbing Repair?
If you consider the situation an emergency—so do we. However, some plumbing problems are more likely to cause damage to your home or present health risks. Don’t hesitate to contact our 24-hour repair team if you’re dealing with:
- Burst or leaking pipes
- Sewage backflow
- Toilet or drain clogs
- Malfunctioning equipment, especially gas models
- Water heater tank cracks
When you call us for emergency plumbing repair, you can trust you'll get help fast, and your contractor will leave no mess behind. Don't yell—call Bedell!
Tankless Water Heaters vs. Storage Tanks
If you are trying to decide which type of water heater is best for your home, we’re happy to help you make an informed decision. Here are a few factors to consider:
- Space Efficiency: Water heater tanks consume a lot of space. They might not even fit in small homes or apartments well.
- Energy Efficiency: Tank water heaters consume more energy because they heat and store water, which must be kept at a certain temperature.
- Price: Tankless water heaters often cost more upfront than storage tank models.
- Maintenance: Tankless water heaters require less maintenance than tanks.
- Convenience: Traditional tank water heaters need around 30 to 60 minutes to produce hot water because they need to heat their entire tank. On the other hand, tankless heaters can produce instant hot water.
The right water heater for your home will depend on your budget, preferences, and more. Get in touch with our team for a consultation to learn more.
Need a tankless water heater or hot water tank replacement? Review our financing page for easy, customizable payment plans.
The Importance of Hiring a Professional Drain Cleaning Company
You can’t always rely solely on plungers to fix a clogged drain. Deep system clogs often come with various underlying issues that may only worsen if left unaddressed.
In those cases, plunging the surface-level blockages will only serve as a quick-fix solution to a potentially bigger problem. Store-bought chemicals are also unlikely to get the job done and can damage your pipes.
Our professionals can quickly and safely clear clogs of all types. You're also welcome to schedule routine maintenance cleanings once a year to help prevent clogs before they start by removing mineral and debris build-up.